Eastmanville Bayou is located in Allendale Township along the south bank of the Grand River. From the intersection of 68th Avenue and Leonard Street, travel south and look for the very small parking area on the east side of 68th Ave. just past the bridge.
This park is 157 acres and includes over 1.77 miles of Grand River frontage, wetlands, a bayou and floodplain forest. The property is a great site to put in for your paddle on the Grand River Heritage Water Trail.
From Lake Michigan Drive, travel north on 68th Avenue. The entrance is south of the bridge near Leonard.
Amenities & Activities
- Parking area
- Barrier free canoe and kayak launch
- Small boat launch
- Hiking and cross-country skiing
- Picnic areas and a small picnic shelter
- Rustic toilet
- Dogs are allowed on or off leash
- Archery deer hunting. More information
This map shows amenities, parking areas, features and trails. Eastmanville Bayou is 157 acres with 1.77 miles of Grand River frontage, wetlands, a bayou and floodplain forest. The property is a great site to put in for your paddle on the Grand River Heritage Water Trail.
5am to 10pm
There are no entry or launch fees.
- Dogs are allowed off-leash, year round in Open Space Lands
- Carry a leash with you and maintain voice control of your dog.
- Please be aware that deer hunting (both gun and archery) is allowed at some Open Space Lands. Be mindful of the season when visiting with your pet. Learn more about where hunting is allowed.
- Owners must clean up after their pet and dispose of waste in a trash receptacle.
- Dog policies vary from park to park, please visit the individual park’s page before visiting with your dog.
Hours5am to 10pm
AmenitiesParking area Fishing Small Boat Launch Off-trail hiking Cross-country skiing Rustic toilet Dogs are allowed on or off leash Archery hunting only is permitted
Travel time from downtown Grand Haven25 Minutes