Eighty-acre Kuits Bayou features over a mile of Grand River frontage. This Allendale Township property is accessible only by boat from the Grand River. There are no designated trails or restrooms.
This Allendale Township property is accessible only by boat from the Grand River.
Amenities & Activities
- Off-trail hiking
- Dogs are allowed on or off leash
- Archery deer hunting More information
This map shows amenities, parking areas, features and trails. Eighty-acre Kuits Bayou features over a mile of Grand River frontage. There are no designated trails or restrooms.
5am to 10pm
There are no entry or launch fees.
- Dogs are allowed off-leash, year round in Open Space Lands
- Carry a leash with you and maintain voice control of your dog.
- Please be aware that deer hunting (both gun and archery) is allowed at some Open Space Lands. Be mindful of the season when visiting with your pet. Learn more about where hunting is allowed.
- Owners must clean up after their pet and dispose of waste in a trash receptacle.
- Dog policies vary from park to park, please visit the individual park’s page before visiting with your dog.
Hours5am to 10pm
Cost(s)There are no entry or launch fees.
AmenitiesOff-trail Hiking Dogs Welcome Hunting Permitted
Travel time from downtown Grand Haven28 Minutes