This 365 acre site is located in Grand Haven Township. The site is flat and wooded with both hardwood stands and red pine plantations. A very limited, unmarked trail system exists.
From US-31, travel west on Fillmore Street. The entrance is located east of 168th Avenue.
Amenities & Activities
- Small parking area and information kiosk
- Off-trail hiking and cross-country skiing
- Dogs are allowed on or off leash
- Open to hunting per DNR Laws. More information
This map shows amenities, features and trails. Located in Grand Haven Township, this 365 acre site is flat and wooded with both hardwood stands and red pine plantations. A very limited, unmarked trail system exists. The Park Operations Center for Ottawa County Parks occupies approximately two acres on the southwest corner.
5am to 10pm
The parking area is not plowed in winter.
There are no entry fees.
- Dogs are allowed off-leash, year round in Open Space Lands
- Carry a leash with you and maintain voice control of your dog.
- Please be aware that deer hunting (both gun and archery) is allowed at some Open Space Lands. Be mindful of the season when visiting with your pet. Learn more about where hunting is allowed.
- Owners must clean up after their pet and dispose of waste in a trash receptacle.
- Dog policies vary from park to park, please visit the individual park’s page before visiting with your dog.
Hours5am to 10pm The parking area is not plowed in winter.
AmenitiesSmall parking area Information kiosk Off-trail Hiking Dogs Welcome Hunting
Travel time from downtown Grand Haven17 Minutes