Tucked away at the mouth of Deer Creek, this two acre shady nook offers a peaceful retreat for fishing and picnicking. A boat launch (small boats and canoes only) offers easy access to the Grand River. Dogs are welcome on leash.
From Leonard Street, travel south on 60th Avenue to the park entrance.
Amenities & Activities
- Boat launch for small boats and canoes only
- Picnic tables
- Rustic toilets
- Barrier free facilities include rustic toilets.
This map shows amenities, parking areas, features and trails. Tucked away at the mouth of Deer Creek, this two-acre shady nook offers a peaceful retreat for fishing and picnicking. A boat launch, accommodating small boats and canoes, offers easy access to the Grand River.
March 1 through October 15: 7am to 10pm
October 16 through February 28: 7am to 8pm
The parking area is not plowed in winter.
There are no entry fees.
- Dogs are required to be leashed (10’ max) and under control at all times.
- Dogs are not permitted in park buildings, restrooms, picnic shelters, off-trail, or as posted.
- Owners must clean up after their pet and dispose of waste in a trash receptacle.
- Leader dogs for persons with disabilities are permitted in all areas at any time.
- Recognizing that most dogs enjoy running and playing freely, many Ottawa County Open Space Lands allow dogs year-round off leash.
AmenitiesBoat launch for small boats and canoes only Picnic tables Rustic toilets Barrier free facilities include rustic toilets
Travel time from downtown Grand Haven25 Minutes