12 Corners Vineyards was started by a small group of friends who grew up in Michigan and recognized the uniqueness of a site just four miles off Michigan’s famed “Gold Coast”. The neighborhood of Twelve Corners, Michigan is our namesake. We have a 115-acre estate planted with both vinifera and hybrid grapes. Riesling, Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Chardonnay and Traminette are but a sampling of the varieties we offer as wines for your palate’s pleasure.
$10 for 5 tastes (includes glass & complimentary chocolate)
We welcome larger groups but ask that groups of 6 or more call to reserve a time. This allows us to be appropriatly staffed and to better serve our customers. Thank you for your cooperation.
Large Group Tasting Room Etiquette
1. We require a photo I.D.
2. No swearing or excessively loud talking – in general, the tasting room is an educational area.
3. No adult paraphernalia, we are a family friendly winery and often have children in attendance.
4. We are not permitted, by law, to serve alcohol to anyone who appears drunk regardless of who is driving, per section 801 of the MI liquor code.
5. Outside alcohol is prohibited at all times. Anyone bringing outside alcoholic beverages on the property will be asked to leave.
6. We will reserve our bar space for you. However, if you are more than 15 minutes late please call to amend your time or we will have to give the bar space to the next scheduled group.
HoursMonday to Thursday: 12pm - 6pm Friday and Saturday: 12pm - 7pm Sunday: 12pm - 5pm
Cost(s)$10 for 5 Tastes (includes glass & complimentary chocolate)