The Weaver House is a renovated 1901 house at Pine Bend county park. Not only the natural beauty of the forest surround this gorgeous historical piece of property but also walking, running and biking trails are incorporated into this Ottawa County Park. This portion of the park is for public use during operating hours. Recently, the renovated home is now the perfect setting to any special occasion such as a Family Event, Community Fundraiser or Wedding.
- Renovated 1901 house
- Kitchen with refrigerator, electric stove, and sink (kitchen wares not provided)
- Two unisex accessible restrooms
- Banquet tables and chairs available for up to 50 people
- Heated/air-conditioned and electrical outlets throughout building
- Two gas fireplaces
- Fully accessible
- Outdoor events may accommodate up to 150 people
- Seating for ceremonial trellis is not provided with your reservation
We recommend a visit to the Weaver House before planning your event. To schedule a showing, please call the Guest Services Supervisor at (616) 368-7587. This packet provides critical information you should know before you rent, plus helpful considerations while planning your even
Rental Times & Fees
|Monday-Thursday||8:00am – 9:30pm||$22/hr*||$27/hr*|
|Friday-Sunday, Holidays||10:00am – 9:30pm||$49/hr*||$54/hr*|
*Minimum of 4 hours Mon-Thu/6 hours Fri-Sun + Holidays
*$250 refundable security deposit required
Special permit required to include alcoholic beverages for an event (beer and wine only). Call the Parks office for more information. The presence of alcoholic beverages at an event without special permit will result in forfeiture of your security deposit and possible event closure.
Reservations including beer and wine require the following:
- $50 alcohol permit fee
- $250 alcohol security deposit
- For reservations under 50 people, liability insurance and indemnification
- For reservations with 50 or more people, indemnification and a licensed and approved bartender
- Bars by Butch: (616) 485-2011
- Distinctive Catering: (616) 538-4384
- Mugs Party Store: (616) 850-0520
View Complete Rules & Information
Outdoor tents must be rented from an approved rental company.
Approved Tent Vendors:
- A & B Rental: (616) 669-3270
- Alpine Rental – ask for Corey: (616) 454-7712
- B-n-T Tent Rental: (616) 647-9617
- Tent Chik: (616) 638-4643
- West Michigan Tent Rental: (616) 477-4139
A staff person will meet you at the time listed on your reservation confirmation form. If you need to change your arrival time, you must notify the Parks Office at least two business days prior to your event.
If you wish to request an arrival time that is earlier than the facility’s scheduled opening time, at least two weeks’ notice is required. Additional fees will apply. We are not able to accommodate early arrival requests with less than two weeks’ notice.
Parks staff will:
- Make sure your facility is ready and open on time.
- Have tables and chairs set up for 35 people in the Sunroom. You may rearrange them but need to return them to their original locations at the end of the reservation.
- Clean floors and take out trash after the reservation.
You (the renter) would be responsible for:
- Any decorating or food-related needs, such as table coverings, dishes, utensils, etc.
- Placing all trash in the bins that are provided.
- Cleaning up any spills or messes.
- Wiping down tables and returning them to their original location.
- Removing all belongings at the end of the reservation.
Reservations that are cancelled 30 days or more in advance of the reservation date will receive a 50% refund of the reservation fee. Reservations cancelled less than 30 days in advance of the reservation date will result in the loss of the entire reservation fee.
Number of Meeting Rooms: 1
HoursAvailable to rent daily from 10am ‐ 9:30pm
Cost(s)See website for rental fees.
AmenitiesKitchen Access, Bridal and Groom Changing Rooms, Garden Yard, Indoor seating and Chairs for 50 people or less, Outside Deck, Alcohol Permitted, Handicap Accessible
Travel time from downtown Grand Haven20 Minutes