The Weaver House is a renovated 1901 house at Pine Bend county park. Not only the natural beauty of the forest surround this gorgeous historical piece of property but also walking, running and biking trails are incorporated into this Ottawa County Park. This portion of the park is for public use during operating hours. Recently, the renovated home is now the perfect setting to any special occasion such as a Family Event, Community Fundraiser or Wedding.
We recommend a visit to the Weaver House before planning your event. To schedule a showing, please call the Guest Services Supervisor at (616) 368-7587.
The Weaver House provides the following amenities:
– Kitchen with refrigerator, small electric stove, and sink
– Two unisex accessible restrooms
– Banquet tables and chairs for up to 50 people for inside use of home only
– Heated/air-conditioned and electrical outlets throughout building
– Two gas fireplaces
– Fully Handicap accessible
– Outdoor events may accommodate up to 150 people
– Outside seating or tent structures on the lawn for any special occasion are not included in your reservation
Rental Details and Fees Click Here ~
Number of Meeting Rooms: 1
HoursAvailable to rent daily from 10am ‐ 9:30pm
Cost(s)See website for rental fees.
AmenitiesKitchen Access, Bridal and Groom Changing Rooms, Garden Yard, Indoor seating and Chairs for 50 people or less, Outside Deck, Alcohol Permitted, Handicap Accessible
Travel time from downtown Grand Haven20 Minutes