Wednesday October 6, 20213:00 pm - 6:00 pm | Recurring Event (See All)
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to tour the former Grand Haven Board of Light and Power (BLP) diesel-powered, electricity generating plant!
• Historic diesel plant was built in 1930 at a cost of $217,000.
• Tours are set up to be semi-self-guided with learning stations throughout the facility.
• Plan on approximately 20 to 30 minutes for tour.
• Closed-toe, comfortable shoes suggested.
• Facility is not ADA accessible.
– Limited parking on site; overflow parking at Mulligan’s Hollow.
This event is hosted by the City of Grand Haven and Grand Haven Historic Conservation District Commission