Grand Haven ArtWalk is an annual collaboration of artists, local businesses and members of the lakeshore community in a collective celebration of art. Artists from the local area and beyond participate in an art competition in the following categories: photography, paintings, drawing, mixed media and sculpture.
Along with daily public judging and juried voting, ArtWalk boast a series of evening soirees that highlight the artists, venues and friends of ArtWalk. There will also be street parties complete with free food and live music, wine tastings, school field trips and a youth competition for artists ranging in age from zero to 8, all the way to 17 years old.
Visitors to Grand Haven ArtWalk can easily reach all four ArtWalk zones on foot, experiencing a true walking art tour while soaking in the charm of historic Grand Haven. Attendees can also enjoy the array of events and activities scheduled during ArtWalk.
After visiting the participating venues and viewing the art, the public and a juried panel will vote on their favorites in each category. From these votes, winners will receive cash prizes at the ArtWalk awards ceremony.
For more information visit the ArtWalk website.
- 9/27/18 - Grand Haven ArtWalk
- 9/28/18 - Grand Haven ArtWalk
- 9/29/18 - Grand Haven ArtWalk
- 9/30/18 - Grand Haven ArtWalk
- 10/1/18 - Grand Haven ArtWalk
- 10/2/18 - Grand Haven ArtWalk
- 10/3/18 - Grand Haven ArtWalk
- 10/4/18 - Grand Haven ArtWalk
- 10/5/18 - Grand Haven ArtWalk
- 10/6/18 - Grand Haven ArtWalk
- 10/7/18 - Grand Haven ArtWalk